APRAMP offers a 24 hour helpline. This telephone is disseminated via the Mobile Unit team and the other mechanisms of the organization, as an available resource for emergencies and as a reference for the needs of women and girls who are possible victims of human trafficking and/or sexual exploitation, as well as for those who know they can turn to APRAMP because they will be offered an immediate and effective response.
Progressively it has become a “Trafficking Unit”, as it is a national reference for State security forces, the Public Prosecutor for foreigners in distinct provinces, and other public and private services (social services, NGOs, entities in the Spanish Network Against the Trafficking of Persons, etc.).
- direct intervention
– Works for the immediate localisation of a trafficking case
– Provides emergency resources
– Direct channel with APRAMP, for:
- authorities who work with concrete cases of human trafficking
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WITH THE VICTIMS CONTACTED BY THE RESCUE UNIT
– It also enables citizens to report situations of sexual exploitation or trafficking which they have detected.