Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser when you visit any web page. They are tools that have an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. The cookies tend to store information of technical nature, personal preferences, personalised contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, etc. The objective of a cookie is to adapt web content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered on any web page would be noticeably decreased.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and that deals with the data that is obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished: first and third-party cookies.
A second classification also exists according to the period of time they are stored in the browser; they may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Lastly, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data is obtained: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and cookies for behavioural advertising.
For more information to this respect, you can consult the Spanish Data Protection Agency Guide on Cookies.
Cookies utilised on this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
– Session Cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are humans and not computerised applications. As a result, internet spam is avoided.
This website utilises the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to collect statistics about the traffic and number of visits to the web page. Upon using this website, you are consenting to the handling of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this respect must be communicated directly to Google.
– Social Networks: Every social network uses first-party cookies so that you can click on “like” or “share” buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from APRAMP’s website or from any website, through your browser. The operation is different in every browser; the “Help” tool will show you how to do it.
• Internet Explorer
Additionally, you can also mange the storage of cookies in your browser through the following tools:
• Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/es/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- APRAMP is not responsible for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the aforementioned third-parties could have in this cookies policy.
- The web browsers are tools in charge of the storage of cookies and it is from there where you should access your right to delete or disable said cookies. Neither this website nor APRAMP can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies on behalf of the previously mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser cannot forget your decision to not accept said cookies.